Arcadia Power is accredited by the Better Business Bureau, part of the Department of Energy’s National Community Solar Partnership, a Green America certified Gold member, and a member of the two leading renewable energy associations AWEA and SEIA.
Articles in this section
- What programs am I eligible for?
- How do I contact Arcadia Power?
- How does membership work?
- How much does membership cost?
- What are Arcadia Power’s credentials?
- Do I have to commit to a contract?
- How are you able to offer the 50% Wind Energy program for free
- Can I still receive my bill directly from my utility?
- Do you do any installation?
- Am I switching utilities/ suppliers?