Your local utility still owns and operates the power lines that are connected to your home. If your power goes out, please immediately call your local utility.
After you call your utility please remember to:
- Keep your refrigerator and freezer closed to best preserve food, toss anything that you may think has spoiled during an outage
- Unplug appliances and electronics to avoid damage from electrical surges
- Be careful when driving- outages may have impacted traffic lights
- Avoid any downed power lines
- Use flashlights instead of candles