Community Solar is a way for electricity consumers to benefit from savings from solar without having to install panels on their own rooftops. In our Community Solar program, participants subscribe to a number of panels belonging to a remote project and receive monthly solar savings directly on their Arcadia Power bill for a specified term.
Articles in this section
- Am I eligible for the Community Solar program?
- How do I contact Arcadia Power about Community Solar?
- What is Community Solar?
- How do I sign up for your Community Solar program?
- How can I save with Community Solar?
- Will my Community Solar savings vary by month?
- How much money will I save with the Community Solar program?
- Can I sign up for Community Solar if I'm enrolled in the Wind Energy program?
- Do I need equipment for the Community Solar program?
- Will I still receive a bill directly from my local utility if I join the Community Solar program?