Community Solar is a way for electricity consumers to benefit from savings from solar without having to install panels on their own rooftops. In our Community Solar program, participants subscribe for an upfront cost to a number of panels belonging to a remote project and receive monthly solar savings directly on their Arcadia Power bill for a specified term.
Articles in this section
- Am I eligible for the Community Solar program?
- How do I contact Arcadia Power about Community Solar?
- What is Community Solar?
- How do I sign up for your Community Solar program?
- Will my Community Solar savings vary by month?
- Can I sign up for Community Solar if I'm enrolled in the Wind Energy program?
- Do I need equipment for the Community Solar program?
- Will I still receive a bill directly from my local utility if I join the Community Solar program?
- How can I monitor the production of my Community Solar panel(s)?
- Are there any tax credits as a part of the Community Solar program?