If we enrolled you in a new supply plan through our Price Alerts service, you received the contract in your confirmation email from Arcadia Power and may have also received a copy in the mail from the supplier.
Articles in this section
- What is a retail energy supplier?
- What is the Price Alerts program?
- What states are eligible for Price Alerts?
- NEW Price Alerts program for MD, NJ, DE, MA, RI, NH, and DC residents
- How do you select my supply plan?
- How do I know who my supplier is now?
- Are these “green” suppliers? How do we know where/how they’re generating their electricity?
- Will my electric reliability change with a new supplier?
- Where can I find my supplier contract once I’ve signed up?
- What if I have budget billing with my utility while enrolled in Price Alerts?