Once enrolled in Bill Pay, you will start to receive your electric bill through Arcadia Power rather than getting it directly from your utility. Billing with us will begin on or around the start date indicated in your Arcadia Power welcome email.
If you have a current payment due to your utility before that start date, you’ll need to pay it directly to your utility and then turn off any automatic payments once you have a zero dollar balance.
- Each month, your utility will send your bill directly to us on or around the issue date.
- We’ll then email you to let your know your Arcadia Power statement is available to view on your dashboard.
- This statement will include all of your electric utility bill charges ( if you have gas, water, sewage or other utilities included those will be reflected as well), your energy usage, clean energy usage, and any additional savings or charges from Arcadia Power programs.
- This is just for your records and a heads up that we’ll be charging you soon.
- Three days later, we’ll charge the payment method provided to us for the total reflected in your statement. This is always an automatic payment, so no action is needed on your end.
- Need more time to pay? You can delay a payment within the three day grace period if you need, just follow these steps.
- After the three day period, the funds begin processing and then automatically sent to your utility. The payment can no longer be delayed, stopped, or adjusted.
- Once your payment is done processing, we’ll make sure your utility bill is paid on time, every time.
Payment processing can take up to two weeks (depending on your payment method), so charging you at the beginning of the billing cycle rather than on your utility’s due date helps us ensure your payment makes it to your utility on time.
If you see your first Arcadia Power statement sooner than expected, don’t worry -- that’s just us getting a head start on that month’s bill.
Need more of a visual on the process? Here's a helpful video we’ve put together for you:
Usted puede leer el artículo en español, haz clic aquí.