No, the solar system will be located on a remote roof or property. This means both homeowners and renters are welcome to sign up for our program as the savings will apply directly to your Arcadia Power statement.
Articles in this section
- Am I eligible for the Community Solar program?
- How do I contact Arcadia Power about Community Solar?
- What is Community Solar?
- How do I sign up for your Community Solar program?
- How can I save with Community Solar?
- Will my Community Solar savings vary by month?
- How much money will I save with the Community Solar program?
- Can I sign up for Community Solar if I'm enrolled in the Wind Energy program?
- Do I need equipment for the Community Solar program?
- Will I still receive a bill directly from my local utility if I join the Community Solar program?