Absolutely! Enrollment in our Wind Energy program ensures that your electricity is sourced from wind farms while signing up for Community Solar allows you to support a solar project and receive solar savings on your monthly Arcadia Power bill.
Articles in this section
- Am I eligible for the Community Solar program?
- How do I contact Arcadia Power about Community Solar?
- What is Community Solar?
- How do I sign up for your Community Solar program?
- How can I save with Community Solar?
- Will my Community Solar savings vary by month?
- How much money will I save with the Community Solar program?
- Can I sign up for Community Solar if I'm enrolled in the Wind Energy program?
- Do I need equipment for the Community Solar program?
- Will I still receive a bill directly from my local utility if I join the Community Solar program?