You will not experience any change in reliability as a result of switching onto a retail supply rate. Your utility will continue to maintain the infrastructure and actually deliver electricity to your residence. If you experience a power outage or disruption in service, please contact your utility directly as usual.
Articles in this section
- What is a retail energy supplier?
- What is the Price Alerts program?
- What states are eligible for Price Alerts?
- How do you select my supply plan?
- How do I know who my supplier is now?
- Are these “green” suppliers? How do we know where/how they’re generating their electricity?
- Will my electric reliability change with a new supplier?
- Where can I find my supplier contract once I’ve signed up?
- What if I have budget billing with my utility while enrolled in Price Alerts?
- How do I tell my supplier that I’m moving?