You will likely receive a new account number associated with your new address. If possible, we will keep you on your existing fixed supply rate contract. If we’re unable to do this, we’ll find you a new rate through our Smart Rate program. Please email email@example.com with any questions.
Articles in this section
- What is a retail energy supplier?
- What is the Smart Rate program?
- What states are eligible for Smart Rate?
- How do you select my supply plan?
- How do I know who my supplier is now?
- Are these “green” suppliers? How do we know where/how they’re generating their electricity?
- Will my electric reliability change with a new supplier?
- Where can I find my supplier contract once I’ve signed up?
- What if I have budget billing with my utility while enrolled in Smart Rate?
- How do I tell my supplier that I’m moving?